Friday, November 20, 2009

Forewarned is forearmed

The Great Shrinking American Dollar
European Pressphoto Agency An employee at Korea Exchange Bank stacks American dollars at the bank’s head office in Seoul.
Peter Boone is chairman of the charity Effective Intervention, a research associate at the London School of Economics’ Center for Economic Performance, and a principal in Salute Capital Management Ltd. Simon Johnson, a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economic, is the former chief economist at the International Monetary Fund.The American dollar is in the midst of a large fall in its value, or depreciation, as measured against other major currencies. The decline has been steady since 2002 and our currency is down about 35 percent from that peak. After strengthening slightly more than 10 percent during the global financial crisis of the past 18 months, the dollar is again falling back toward its pre-crisis lows, representing its weakest international value since 1967.But there is a definite possibility that the dollar could soon decline further or faster.

WEB knowledge.....BUT truth according to Truthseeker

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One day I was surfing web and suddenly I discovered site named www.home-businessreviews.com I discovered how to start my own home business and i was able finally quit my job where i was employed one year, now I'm making 150$/day. I was able to earn such kind of money because I discovered some really cool home based business reviews. At website named www.home-businessreviews.com

Anyway seems that website owner at last discovered winner home business program which helped him to begin his own home based business, so he eventually decided to set up website and tell about his own experience about making cash online. It seems that he lost so much money before he discovered winner home based business program which actually work. But which one? take a look at site below!
[url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com]home business reviews[/url]

Anonymous said...

One day I was surfing internet and suddenly I found site called www.home-businessreviews.com I discovered how to begin my own home business and i was able after all leave my job where i worked 1 year, now I'm earning 150$/day. I was able to make such kind of money because I read some really cool home based business ideas. At site named www.home-businessreviews.com OK seems that website owner finally discovered really good home business program which helped him to begin his own online home business opportunity, so he eventually decided to set up website and write about his own experience about earning money online. It seems that he lost so much money before he came across winner home business program which actually work. But which one? see at site below! [url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com]home business ideas[/url]