Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Health care SECRETS EXPOSED.....more to come

This is directly from Chris Dodd, he just doesn't tell you that additionally IT CARRIES A /FIVE FIVE /FIVE/ year mandatory prison penalty also, don't think so READ THE BILL

Just as failing to obtain car insurance carries a penalty, so too the HELP bill requires those who fail to fulfill this requirement to pay a fine.

Comparing health to car insurance requirements however, if I Choose to take the bus I do not have to purchase car insurance. But this GOVERNMENT, wants to FORCE me to purchase. How can a Government force me to buy something???? What the hell kinda freedom is that? I WANT HEALTH REFORM but I never sign a contract without reading the fine print. Now honestly have you read the fine print? If it has taken 40 years to get here then what is the hurry is the house of representatives on fire? I would ask anyone with a brain to call your SENATOR and ask them have they read the BILL? I will not be forced, I will not be railroaded, I will go to jail, there won't be enough jails to keep us....WE WILL PREVAIL UNITE Truthseeker

Do not participate in the deeds of darkness, yet expose them! Jesus

No comments: