Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Has it sunk in?

The reality of a new Global Government is well lets face it, unreal. Right? Some fantasy story in a new T.V. program.

I am not sleeping well….

The problems of being a mom raising two teen alone…
Dealing with a dead beat Dad who owes me now $17,000. In back child support.
Struggling business with a new Tax structure thanks to our good Governor (MORON) KOOLINGTONGOWSKI.
A kid with a case of severe SENIORITIS….
You would think I would have to much to worry about to think about the unthinkable…..
A
Science
Fiction
Story
Right ????
It has taken my breath away.The treaty is on my computer
I am scared to death to read it.
MY FRIEND SAYS it’s nightmarishly scary.
My heart is breaking for my children.
FOR YOUR CHILDREN!
I will fight…
I am armed with information…I will take the power
Please save, store, warn…… SIGN BELOW!!!!!!!!!
Impeach_Obama_Petition (ACN)



TRUTHSEEKER.

No comments: